[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Special Community Leaders CAll - 6 October - Shared Materials

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:34:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

I guess this is the document Jonathan was referring to during the last CWG
call. Perhaps someone that was on the call could clarify item 3 on the
implementation timeline(Contract with root zone maintainer). Considering
that the timeline is set to run between October 2015 and march 2016, is
this the parallel process referred to by NTIA or are we to expect another?
Was the process of developing the contract clarified during the call.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.