[CWG-Stewardship] Revised Community Agreement Draft: 08-05-2016

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:47:48 UTC 2016

Dea all,

Please KINDLY SLOW DOWN " Expert" “ Expert”

There are other legal experts than those two law firms that are eligible to
comments

How many ideas we have received from these firms which did not suit our
case during CCWG WS1? `.

We MUST respect other people having considerable experience and strong
legal background than those firs.

When you said in the draft" Breaching repeatedly "  and legal people on
which you have full trust  does not say " repeated " may means two , three
or more thus without specifying the frequency of breeching, the term "
Breaching repeatedly " has no meaning

When you say OCS collectively and unanimously agreed instead of
«collectively agreed without objections or abstention still you reject the
idea

In the draft, at several occasion the term “will “ has been used.

In a legal document either we use the mandatory term “ shall “ or optional/
quasi mandatory term “ should 2

Please read my comments carefully
KAVOUSS