[CWG-Stewardship] [Iana-ipr] Revised IANA IPR Community Agreement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:22:36 UTC 2016

All,

I have reviewed the revised version of the Community Agreement which
represents good progress over the prior draft.  I have suggested a few
changes in the attached draft.

An additional open item -- we need a description of IANA Naming Services.
Again, even a tentative description would fill the void and allow for
public comment on the draft language, rather than the void.

Greg