[CWG-Stewardship] [Iana-ipr] Revised IANA IPR Community Agreement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:29:41 UTC 2016

Kavouss,

While I occasionally strive for amusement (and even more occasionally
achieve it), this is not one of those times.

I apologize for not distributing it last night when I received it, but I
was attending to family matters.  There are relatively few changes in the
document, so it shouldn't take too long to review.

I thought you would be happy that your comment on "unanimously" was taken
into account, at least in part.

I'll endeavor to circulate further drafts upon receipt.

Greg