[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [IOTF] Rationale for PTI Staffing Recommendations

kurt at kjpritz.com kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Jun 16 04:15:25 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone:

I thought that Greg's comments to the ICANN Rationale for PTI Staffing Recommendations merited a response focusing some operational aspects of the plan.

To make it easier to read, I pasted Greg's comments into the document itself in italics and then followed those comments with my own.

Thanks for taking the time to read these. i hope they are helpful to your thinking.

Regards,

Kurt

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: [IOTF] Rationale for PTI Staffing Recommendations