[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [IOTF] Rationale for PTI Staffing Recommendations

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:35:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I agree most part of the 3 key points listed by Mathieu expect that on the
last point; i don't think new staff specifically recruited for PTI must
necessarily have same benefit as other staff; theirs may be more or less,
what may be important is for them to be aware of the benefits before
applying and finally being employed. IMO ensuring that current/existing
staff that get seconded from ICANN to PTI receives their present benefits
is what is most important.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!