[CWG-Stewardship] Possible Definitions/Compositions of the "Names Community"

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:26:30 UTC 2016

Dear All,
The signing
I believe that if we create an entity labelled , "Names Community" then
that community will  decide who should sign. If the community decides that
ICANN would  be the signatory entity , then there must be all legal process
in place.to authorize ICANN ( CHAIRMAN OF THE Board or CEO & President.
As for oversight activities, I am not sure whether CWG could do that a)
this group does not eternal life and b) it does not have legal character
thus we should find another way to do that.
Perhaps we should task the legal counsel to suggest options
Moreover, in regard with the issue that which entities could be considered
as constituencies of CWG, I think the answer is clear since CWG charter was
established  and agreed by six chartering organizations thus those six
chartering organizations should form the membership of CWG and establish an
unincorporated associated among themselves to become a legal entity to
decide on legal matters , stand before the cout and  perform other legal
obligations and discharge relevant  responsibilities
Kavouss