[CWG-Stewardship] CCG Reps for names community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:04:56 UTC 2016

Thanks Chuck and Jonathan. Jonathan's suggestion is fine so long as the
Co-Chairs are okay with it, as I think it may be asking too much from
volunteers. Putting other people instead distributes the workload and
improves diversity.

Overall my preference would have been not to put members of the PTI Board
on CCG.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos