[CWG-Stewardship] CCG Reps for names community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 08:13:36 UTC 2016

FWIW, my suggestion to include someone from IPC is highly based on the
required skills for the job and I thought the IPC would readily have such
people (considering the urgency to put an interim in place). It's also
conditioned on the expectation that the CCG members will always "report to"
and rely on the CO in their decision making.

As at today, I remain one of the CWG member from ALAC. With due respect
Kavouss, please do not make accusations that lacks fact. By the way, I
checked the meaning of the word "smeared" and I don't think it was
appropriate to use such word to describe my contribution.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On 10 Sep 2016 8:45 p.m., "Kavouss Arasteh" <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>