[Gac-gnso-cg] version 7 of the charter - reflecting the last editson today's call

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jan 29 10:45:22 UTC 2014

All,

If I may make another suggestion for a change ­ could we use 'at the end'
instead of 'at a very late stage' so that the sentence as reworded by Manal
would read 'A timing difficulty arises because the Board seeks GAC advice
only when the GNSO PDP reaches the Board at the end stage of the GNSO
policy-deliberation process'. Very late stage seems to imply that it should
have reached the Board earlier but it didn't, while at the end stage
reflects the reality of the current PDP (the Board only gets involved at the
end stage of the process).

Thanks,

Marika