[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Purpose

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Fri Nov 5 12:41:08 UTC 2021

Volker,

There are two distinct questions related to purposes.

   1. What are the intended purposes?
   2. Will the validation requirements be sufficient to support the
   purposes?

I don't have any problem with using the EPDP-identified purposes to answer
the first question.  The question that I believe is within scope for the
scoping of accuracy work is the second question.

Steve