[GNSO-CCOICI] Actions & Notes | CCOICI meeting on Wednesday 22 November at 12:00 UTC

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Fri Dec 1 17:55:48 UTC 2023

Hi team,

I realized we didn't set a deadline for the action item 3, CCOICI members
to review and suggest edits to the WS2 CCG questions and draft responses.

As I would like to send the response to the CCG by end of next week (8
December), could you all please review and suggest edits if required?

In the absence of any response or edits by 8 December, I'll go ahead and
send this out the the CCG.

Thank you very much and safe travels for those who are flying back from
D.C..

Best,
Manju