[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #13 - 13 September at 13.00

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed Sep 12 21:38:08 UTC 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

Thank you for flagging the numbering issue; it has been fixed below.

We had received some feedback from the group that the administrative matters at the beginning of the meeting were eating into the time for substantive discussion. Accordingly, we are attempting to shorten the time for administrative updates and leave more time for substantive discussion. All members are encouraged to review the slides in advance of the meeting and flag any questions or concerns regarding the listed administrative items.

In terms of the timing allotted for the substantive agenda, the goal, per the project plan, is to tackle two items per meeting. While the allotted timing for the data matrix and Appendix A is not designed to be inflexible (for example, if the group is close to coming to consensus on an issue), the EPDP Leadership Team will try to stick closely to the provided times so that the group does not fall behind on the project plan.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry and Caitlin