[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #13 - 13 September at 13.00

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:25:11 UTC 2018

Hello

Is agenda 2 only updates and no discussion? Then that's fine and we can do
it within 5 minutes.  But then Can't we discuss this on the mailing list
and just jump to agenda 3? There looks like a discrepancy in numbering. I
see number 3 twice one on matrix and one on introduction to appendix A. I
think appendix. A might be agenda 4. May I suggest that we give ample time
to review data matrix first and then if there is time move to appendix A? I
think last meeting we didn't get enough time to discuss and had to rush
through it for appendix C.

Farzaneh