[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #14 - 18 September 2018

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Sep 17 14:01:37 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Thursday’s EPDP Team meeting. As a reminder, you can find the action items and their expected delivery date/time here: https://community.icann.org/x/NwSNBQ.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika


EPDP Meeting #14 Agenda
Tuesday, 18 September 2018

  1.  Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
  2.  Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)

     *   Reminder to complete GDPR Training Course by Tuesday, 18 September
     *   Reminder of GDPR Q&A session with Becky Burr on Wednesday, 19 September
     *   ICANN63 Travel Support
     *   Recap CBI Open House Session
     *   Other updates, if applicable

  1.  Appendix C (30 minutes)

Objective: Reach Preliminary Agreement on how to move forward with Appendix C

     *   Review additional input provided by RySG
     *   Agree on next steps

  1.  Section 4.4 (80 minutes)

Objective of discussion:
(1) begin formulating answers to Charter questions<https://community.icann.org/display/EOTSFGRD/EPDP+Team+Charter?preview=/88574674/90767676/EPDP%20FINAL%20Adopted%20Charter%20-%2019%20July%202018.pdf>: Part 1: Purposes for Processing Registration Data
a)     Purposes outlined in Sec. 4.4.1-4.4.13 of the Temporary Specification:
a1) Are the purposes enumerated in the Temporary Specification valid and legitimate?
a2) Do those purposes have a corresponding legal basis?
a3) Should any of the purposes be eliminated or adjusted?
a4) Should any purposes be added?
(2) begin formulating answers to EDPB advice<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/jelinek-to-marby-05jul18-en.pdf> re: ICANN not conflating its own purposes with the interests of third parties.

     *   Review input received on Registrar purposes (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IinDj9isH6uU-KYIVPPu2GyT0-Q3urTXXIW1Hhr_-y8/edit)
     *   Agree on next steps
     *   Review input received on overview of purposes (see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RivZFrPQpJ_bgDlOI6yfhhYaSs2oYgS1n4TObifAoJ8/edit#gid=1439148289)
     *   Agree on next steps

  1.  Confirm action items and questions for ICANN Org, if any (5 minutes)
  2.  Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday 18 September at 13.00 UTC.)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20180917/ead9e913/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list