[Gnso-epdp-team] Resignation Redux

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Mon Feb 25 10:12:56 UTC 2019

Dear Kurt,
It is sad to know that you are resigning your position as chair of the EPDP for registration data. Given the time constraint and the diverse and conflicting interests of the members, reaching the status of delivering a final report is in itself a tremendous achievement. I confidently say that any success achieved by our group is indebted to your continues dedication, commitment, wise leadership and guidance.  Thank you  and all the best.

Kind Regards
Hadia Elminiawi

Eng. Hadia Elminiawi (M.Sc.)
Director, DNS-Entrepreneurship Center