[Gnso-epdp-team] FW: The final stretch

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 30 14:20:31 UTC 2020

Brian:

> Primarily, we need a way to ensure that we have as close to the
> centralized model as possible, as quickly as possible...<snip> When we
> shifted to working on the decentralized model

To me, this seems like a very odd construction. Because we should all know by know that neither a centralized nor a decentralized model was acceptable; we were working with a hybrid model.

Hybrid was defined as: Centralized request processing, decentralized disclosure decisions, with some exceptions for agreed automated disclosure types.

We can't go back on the hybrid model consensus, because it was fundamental to everything we did.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Public Policy