[Gnso-epdp-team] A perspective on the relative importance of legal vs natural

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Apr 22 12:50:14 UTC 2021

Hi Steve,

I think you are trying to re-do phase 2 but that is not what we are here
for.

I do agree that any proposed solution must have confidence, but that can
grow over time. I believe our IPC and BC friends will come around to SSAD
once it is there.

Best,

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for
the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.