[GNSO-GGP-WG] April GGP WG Meetings

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Mar 28 21:58:23 UTC 2023

**We are sending in advance to get dates on everyone’s calendar.

Dear all,

The next 3 calls for the GGP Team are listed below, and the .ics are attached.

Monday, 10 April at 1500 UTC (invite has been sent)
Monday 17 April at 2000 UTC
Monday 24 April at 1500 UTC

If you are unable to attend any of the 3 calls, please email your apology to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>.

Thank you.