[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call with the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Jan 12 19:40:02 UTC 2018

Agreed this is ridiculous.  Does anyone except Petter and Phil support an
anonymous poll of this WG?  I don't recall seeing any other support for it,
so I am flabbergasted by their extraordinary efforts to force one on the WG.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087
http://rodenbaugh.com