[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Is the INGO Identifier List subject to revisions?

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Wed Jan 24 13:09:56 UTC 2018

+1 Paul

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman

On Jan 24, 2018 5:41 AM, "Paul Tattersfield" <gpmgroup at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Mary for confirming the history, that is helpful.

I think it shows the dangers of ICANN building policy based on the
principle of relying on third party lists especially ones subject to
regular revision over time.

Gong (2011)
Karp (2012)
Mosaic (2013)
Witness (2013)
Rare (2015)
Restored (2016)

I think it also demonstrates how bad policy can evolve out of trying to
create quick fix solutions only perceived as necessary as a result of other
unrelated flawed approaches.

Not good – someone should have been on top of this.

Best regards,

Paul.