[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] George Kirikos analysis of initial consensus designation levels (as of June 11, 2018)

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Jun 12 12:10:16 UTC 2018

I obviously agree with Paul T that (among other things), "we now have
a final report which is not sufficiently robust to support the working
group's consensus derived positions." That's why I think it's so
important to invest the time to put the correct supporting text into
the document. That can't be done by June 17th, given today is the
12th.

Breakfast time for me.....see you all later today on the call (I'm
happy it'll be on Adobe Connect again, yippee! WebEx sucks).