[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO PDP -- suggested text for recommendation language tweaks, and manually generated redline

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Jun 20 00:43:23 UTC 2018

Thanks!

Let's discuss this further on our WG meeting this Thursday.

Best,

Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you