[GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT] Improvement #17 Discussion Paper & Examples

Berry Cobb Berry.Cobb at icann.org
Sun Nov 10 21:19:50 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please find attached a discussion paper for Improvement #17 ”Resource Reporting for PDP WGs”.

It started out as just trying to gather into one place what was listed in the PDP3.0 paper and the remaining action items flowing from SPSP2019 to get sense of what we’re trying to accomplish. My initial issue with how this was framed in the PDP3.0 workplan is the very broad use of “resources.” From a project management perspective, “resources” can mean several things to me and defining this should probably be one of the first actions to gain clarity and provide direction for what we ultimately declare the deliverable to be.

I’ve also included some screen prints as examples of prior work products we’ve produced over the years, but only pieces of them start to address this topic and all these were very much working drafts.

I believe this will be the primary agenda item the next time we meet. I think the super-duper-small-team for this improvement will meet prior to better prepare for deliberations on the call. We welcome comments and questions in the meantime.

Berry Cobb
@berrycobb
GNSO Policy Consultant