[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Questions for P/P providers from the WG call earlier today

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Sep 23 14:12:18 UTC 2014

Tx Chris and All,

There seems to be a pattern here that certainly defies some of my
assumptions coming into the WG:
1. P/P Providers dedicate a lot of time and care to Reveal
2. Many P/P are not webhosts
3. So content is generally outside their balliwick.
==> This certainly changes my analysis a bit. Tx you for the insight!
Kathy
: