[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Mar 30 17:05:50 UTC 2015

I have been mulling over the wording that Todd proposed on Friday. I
think it should be evaluated alongside the standard we were evaluating
(a "clear and convincing") as a reason for disclosure -- and I would
like to hear what the Providers think.  But I think it advances our
discussion... tx Todd!

Kathy