[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 9 20:33:56 UTC 2016

I agree there Greg, you need to look at the context of the data, I like
the examples.

What is missing is a database so you can cross check the data. And there
lies the problem, there is no such database or tool available.
You would think if there is a commercial solution out there we would
have already started using that right? Such a tool would be used all
over I guess.

  But we don't, because it does not exist. Sure Fedex works nicely, and
they usually deliver most of the stuff you order, but there are
countries they heavily need to rely on asking directions, yes real old
school.

Accuracy is important, the examples here are countless, but accuracy
should not be confused with trying to achieve the impossible. Accuracy
should be a realistic goal. I think most of us are on the same page here.

Best

Theo