[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Mp3, AC Recording, Attendance & AC Chat for Next-Gen RDS PDP WG call on 28 March 2017

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Mar 28 22:59:48 UTC 2017

For those of you who were not able to participate in this meeting, I suggest that you at least listen to the first 10 minutes or so to hear a message I gave to all WG members.  Of course, listening to the entire recording is always recommended to provide the context for this week's poll, which will be distributed soon.

Chuck