[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Facebook loses Belgian court case over consent and tracking

Chen, Tim tim at domaintools.com
Sun Feb 18 22:43:24 UTC 2018

Hi Sam,

When you say these are hundred million dollar issues for "the
companies",which companies are you talking about?  Large Registrars?

I hope you are not comparing cybersecurity professionals and the good work
they are trying to enable, to a completely separate privacy issue around
data used for ad tracking or behavior tracking across websites.  If I spent
my days trying to protect people on the internet from bad things, I would
certainly not appreciate any allusion that I was engaged on the whois data
issue 'for the money'.

Tim