[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: FW: For your review - revised motion Nomination of GNSO Candidates for the RDS RT

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Apr 19 14:18:46 UTC 2017

Thanks, Renate. Per your suggestion, please see updated version attached. Are there any objections to this change?

Note that there are still quite a few people that have not weighed in on the proposed approach forward. So far, I’ve seen support from Poncelet, Julf and Renate. We have our call coming up in less than 3 hours so any feedback you may have in advance would be welcome.

Best regards,

Marika