[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Follow up from January 7 Call

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Thu Jan 7 18:05:03 UTC 2021

Hi Emily,

Thanks for this. Given the importance of this opportunity and the limited
number of EOIs that have been received, I support seeking input from the
SG/C Chairs. I have reached out to the RySG Chair on this, but haven't
heard back yet.

Craig

*--*
Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services | .BANK & .INSURANCE
Mobile: +1 202 236 1154
www.fTLD.com