[gtld-tech] Update to reserved names list for new gTLDs

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Thu Nov 21 15:02:42 UTC 2013

We have some new gTLDs delegated now - presumably someone has had to sit
down and generate this list by now? Has ICANN provided it to those
operators who've been delegated?

G.

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company
number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.