[gtld-tech] RDAP question

Brian Mountford mountford at google.com
Tue Aug 9 14:56:40 UTC 2016

The RFC specifically says a remarks member, not a notices member. So it
seems pretty clear that they want a remark. It's just where the remark goes
that's the question. In the absence of any authoritative pronouncement from
ICANN, I guess I'll go ahead and put the remark at the top level for domain
searches as well.