[gtld-tech] gTLD RDAP profile - release candidate 2

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Thu Aug 18 22:35:08 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

We weren’t planning on publishing as PDF, but please find attached an “unofficial” PDF copy. I hope that helps.

Regards,

--
Francisco

On 8/18/16, 9:45 AM, "Peter Koch" <peter at denic.de on behalf of pk at denic.de> wrote:

    Francisco,

    On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:00:58AM +0000, Francisco Arias wrote:

    > I???ve attached release candidate 2 (i.e., draft final 2) of the gTLD RDAP profile in Office Open XML format. This version is a redline vs release candidate 1 (last version shared here on 30-June). We plan to publish the final version by early next week.

    since the final version 1.0 published at

    	<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rdap-operational-profile-2016-07-26-en>

    differs from this release candidate, would it be possible to make 1.0
    available in PDF, as well?

    Thanks,
      Peter