[gtld-tech] Registrar Expiration Date I-D

Pat Moroney pmoroney at name.com
Wed Jan 27 18:47:03 UTC 2016

I just want to remind everyone that this forum is for the proposed
extension to allow registrars to send the Registrar Registration Expiration
Date to the registries. An extension similar to this one will be needed if
the "Proposed Implementation of GNSO Thick Whois Consensus Policy Requiring
Consistent Labeling and Display of RDDS (Whois) Output for All gTLDs"
located here:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdds-output-2015-12-03-en goes
through as is. Public comments are open for the next few days for the
policy and judging by many of the posts in this forum I would assume that
many parties have comments to make even though there do not seem to be any
comments yet. You can send any comments to the following email address:
comments-rdds-output-03dec15 at icann.org

I  hope this clarifies a few things.

--
-Pat Moroney