[gtld-tech] ZFA access to .MTR

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Fri Sep 2 14:01:56 UTC 2022

On Fri, Sep 02, 2022 at 10:42:52AM +0200, Adrian Wiedemann via gtld-tech wrote:

> Did anyone get approval for the .MTR zonefile recently? Our requests
> for renweal are (repeatedly) denied with:

FWIW, in my case, very much not *recently*, and no "opportunity" to try
the process for quite some time:

    TLD  Status    Last Status Change  Expiration Date   Request Date
    mtr  Approved  19 February 2019    01 February 2030  28 January 2019

The TLD holds just 3 delegations plus glue records for 5 nameservers.
Just "nic.mtr" and two more names that look partly machine-generated.
The zone looks unchanged since 2015.  Though your access request was
denied, it may be comforting to know that you're not missing much at
present.

--
    Viktor.