[gtld-tech] [CZDS] TLDs playing possum

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Thu Mar 9 19:00:54 UTC 2023

It appears that Eduardo Alvarez via gtld-tech <eduardo.alvarez at icann.org> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hello Joe,
>I have passed your input to our collogues from the Compliance team for them to look into.

Similar situation here -- .DESI is the only TLD that has never, ever, replied despite
many complaints.

It's taken a long time but with the extensions and automatic renewals, the number of
failed renewals and complaints has gone down a lot.  Even .VOTING finally woke up
after a pointed messag from Compliance.

R's,
John