[gtld-tech] [CZDS] TLDs playing possum

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Fri Mar 10 05:09:26 UTC 2023

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 02:00:54PM -0500, John Levine via gtld-tech wrote:

> Similar situation here -- .DESI is the only TLD that has never, ever, replied despite
> many complaints.

Same here, my outdated subscriptions are:

        desi                     2022-09-15
        berlin                   2023-02-25
        hamburg                  2023-02-27

I am assuming that berlin and hamburg will get around to it even without
a complaint, though it is starting to look like one may be needed.

--
    Viktor.