[ICANN Academy WG] Re : Feedback on Draft_Curriculum_Initial_Proposal_20120203.doc

Raquel Gatto raquel.gatto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:29:00 UTC 2012

Thanks, Salanieta for the clarifications. Indeed for a broader audience
course some of the discussions will be valid, but I understood it's not the
situation now.

In fact, I would like to make a correction. I have just re-read the core
topics and Internet Governance overview is there, so I apologize for
commenting about it wrongly. I would only suggest to have it as the first
topic since you go from a macro scenario to ICANN world and then to its
issues.

[]s Raquel

2012/2/4 Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com