[Metrics.SC] Meeting invitation/ At-Large Metrics call - Thursday 07 November 2013- RALOs lack of feedback

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Tue Nov 5 00:40:19 UTC 2013

Hi Tijani

I completely agree and thank you for your proposal. We need to get different
models up that people can see the issue from different perspectives and
hopefully understand the complexities. From their discussions we will
hopefully achieve a text that clearly explains the process, what is required
and how it will be.  I know that it is not going to be an easy task.

I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone in BA. J

Regards

Maureen