[NCAP-Discuss] First (early) draft of Study 1 report for review and comment

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Tue Jan 21 14:20:11 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Attached is an early draft of the Study 1 report. Please note that the report is still incomplete, but I'm forwarding so you can review the current contents, which are tentatively complete through Section 3 (Review of Previous Work). In any case, Section 3 will represent the bulk of the study. Because this is an early draft, please review for content and substance only; the completed report will be thoroughly copy edited.

For this version, I suggest focusing on questions such as these:

- Are there any source/references missing?
- Are the issues described correct?
- For each source/reference, are the correct important findings described?

There will be an NCAP Discussion Group call this Wednesday, 22 January (specific details to follow from Kim), and this report will be discussed in the context of the Board's questions from the initial resolution kicking off the NCAP report. Please review the report before then, if at all possible.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Matt
--
Matt Larson, VP of Research
ICANN Office of the CTO