[NCAP-Discuss] Revised draft of NCAP Study 1 report

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Wed Jan 29 21:09:32 UTC 2020

Rubens,

In the past, Jeff was able to convince Mikey to defer selling corp.com in order to collect data, which was contributed to ORDINAL.  However, my understanding was that was explicitly a temporary deal and that Mikey always intended on selling that domain. I’ve dropped a note to Jeff to see if he’s heard anything about it.

Regards,
-drc