[NCAP-Discuss] Board Questions

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Thu Dec 22 19:13:44 UTC 2022

NCAP DG,

I would like to present the first draft of the Board Questions for you all to review.  Please take some time over the break to review the document and comment (directly in the Google doc if possible) with any questions or suggested changes.  The NCAP DG will be discussing and reviewing this document at the beginning of January, and we are targeting a consensus call by mid-January.  I’ll be sending another reminder to this list at the beginning of 2023.

The link to the Board Questions (PDF/Word copies attached for convenience) :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17C342jQVjtx98NxWM7GBZAjVktY-Ipgl63u7mWURq18/edit#

Happy Holidays!

Best,

Matt Thomas