[NCAP-Discuss] Defining CI/CE

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Nov 9 22:20:46 UTC 2022

Cool – yeah, the “Defining CI/CE” deck is more appropriate for the NCAP Study work product as it contains details like port/protocol actions that are not yet defined anywhere (that I’ve seen).

The “Honeypots: A Cost-Benefit Analysis” deck is more appropriate for your document as it’s a comparison of techniques. Let me know what you think of that one.

Thanks,
Jeff