[Npoc-discuss] Special events for NGOs during ICANN Marrakechmeeting

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Tue Jan 5 18:00:36 UTC 2016

Klaus,

The events need to be scheduled so that they do not conflict with
Afro-centric sessions elsewhere at ICANN.

My earlier comment stressed drawing in any (NGO, ISP/informal or
contracted) African registrars at the Marrakesh meetings.

At one or both sessions they specifically should be targeted for both
attendance and participation.

Sam