[Npoc-discuss] Special events for NGOs during ICANN Marrakechmeeting

Thomas Mackenzie tom.mackenzie1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:41:17 UTC 2016

Dear Klaus et al,

I’ve just heard from Meagan Fallone, head of Global Strategy and Development of the Barefoot College <http://www.barefootcollege.org/about/staff/international/> that she would be happy to to speak, advocate or be included on any outreach communications in connection with the proposed special event for NGOs, and could make arrangements to attend the Morocco meeting.

Tom