[Npoc-discuss] Special events for NGOs during ICANN Marrakechmeeting

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Jan 8 17:42:56 UTC 2016

Hi Tom, All

Excellent.  Let's now plan on the inreach and outreach strategy.  We have
agreed on the subject, so perhaps now is a good time to confirm place, time
and speakers, and send evites out.

Joan
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>