[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Marketing Materials

Natalie Schoer natalie.schoer at icann.org
Tue Mar 26 21:06:18 UTC 2019

Hello Joan –

I’m sorry that we were unable to create the buttons and produce the business cards. We strive to accommodate as many requests as we can but sometimes come up against tight deadlines and print restrictions with vendors, especially those located in different countries.

Moving forward, I think it would be helpful to set up a phone call right after we send out the initial deadlines to go over the types of requests that we can expect and plan accordingly. I believe this will allow us to work together more effectively and achieve your goals.

All the best,
Natalie