[NPOC-EC] Fwd: Work Stream 2 Recommendations

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:13:20 UTC 2022

Dear NPOC EC members,

We're supposed to get up to date with the WS2-recommendations and there are
quite a few items that we need to work with. Have a look at the attached
spreadsheet, so you get an idea what we need to do. It'd be helpful if
Andrea could get us a call with the staff in the first week of January for
this, so we're able to hopefully make the required changes by the end of
January.

-Raoul