[NPOC-EC] Updating our membership list, also on our website

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:03:11 UTC 2023

Hi,

1. Get the list of inactive members from Andrea
> 2. Find out the email addresses of the boards of inactive member
> organisations
> 3. Mail the inactive organisations' boards and ask them whether their
> representative is still who it should be and maybe ask them nicely to
> become active again
> 4. Remind the ones that don't answer after two weeks and/or a month
> 5. Compile new list with the changes resulting from this process
> 6. Update our website with this new current list
> 7. Save the list on our private part of our website, where only EC has
> access to

How are you progressing with this task Caleb? We also need to make sure
that we have a comprehensive list of Alternative Representatives. Where are
the up-to-date lists of our members? We need this information for the
charter review.

These are core membership duties and you should treat them as a priority,
before you do anything else.

-Raoul